FKK Club Dolce Vita Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

21orover » Europe » Germany » Düsseldorf Area » FKK Club Dolce Vita « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

FKK Guide
New Contributor
Username: Fkk

Post Number: 13

Rating: 
Votes: 16 (Vote!)

Posted on Sunday, November 16, 2003 - 5:39 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

FKK-DÜSSELDORF (formerly FKK Club Dolce Vita)
Briedestrasse 44
40599 Düsseldorf
Tel 0211 7489046
Info 0211 7489090
Website

Hours
Su - Th: 11a - 1a
Fr - Sa: 11a - 5a
Happy Hour: 11a - 2p

Prices
Entry: 40 EUR (Happy Hour 25 EUR)
Includes: Use of all facilities, food, beverages
Session: 40 EUR (Happy Hour 30 EUR)
Includes: Kissing, oral, intercourse. Additional activities negotiable.

Amenities
Sauna and Garden, Massage Service: Mo, Th, and Fr (30 mins/30 EUR)

Directions
From the A3 on the A46 exit Holthausen/Reisholz, the first signal left. Then about 2km straight look for the sign "ZAMEK" on the left. You're at Breidestrasse.
Coming from Neuss exit Holthausen/ Reizholz, straigt ahead 2km

map1

map2

map3

map4

map5

map6

map7

map8

map9

map10

map11

map12

SP

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Tuesday, May 15, 2001 - 3:22 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

The name I have is "Bahnhof Duesseldorf-Reisholz"
Reisholz is the home of a huge Henkel factory if that helps when describing it. It's (the factory) only a block from the train station. It's a .816 KM walk (less then a Km) walk south to the shell station then take Kappeler Str south to the 4th street, left on Breidestr. the second address on the left marked by a huge 44. Ring the bell pass thru 2 gates (patient they buzz you in at each gate) several video cameras are watching.

There is also another station about twice the distance to the club just south called Bahnhof Duesseldorf-Benrath

Remember that when you spell Duesseldorf that in German it's Dusseldorf with the two dots over the u.

SP

Posted on Wednesday, May 16, 2001 - 1:30 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Kissing and bbbj sometimes depends on you. While at Babylon, SA and Bernd's you are almost guaranteed kissing and bbbj at Dolce Vita it's not a sure thing. I've had pretty good luck andget kissing about 30% of the time and bbbj about 90% of the time. Your chances are probably better if your squeeky clean, smelling good and fairly attractive. If a girl likes you then your chances are always better.

As far a looks, the Italian girl as well as the Latvian girl were 9 and 10's in my book. While I got kissing and bbbj from both.

I've also seen some less attractive women and had covered bj by a very few.

Getting there by train
Connections 1: Düsseldorf Hbf - Düsseldorf-Reisholz

Stop/Address Date Arrives Depart Track Fahrt Remarks

Düsseldorf Hbf 16.05.01 15:11 11 S6 Köln-Hansaring
Düsseldorf Volksgarten 15:12 15:13
Düsseldorf-Oberbilk 15:15 15:15
Düsseldorf-Eller Süd 15:17 15:18
Düsseldorf-Reisholz 15:20 4

Sp

Posted on Monday, July 16, 2001 - 11:58 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

You can park on the public street right out in front of the club. If you have a map you won't have a problem finding the club. Look for the big 44 address sign as that's the only clue. Besides the men coming and going all the time. Have fun and please post your experience when you return.

Parking situation is good. You can also take the train S6 from Düsseldorf to Cologne and get off the train in Düsseldorf/Reisholz, from there it is a 10 minute walk.

Igat1969

Rating: 
Votes: 4 (Vote!)

Posted on Friday, August 31, 2001 - 6:32 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Visited the Dolce Vita on a Saturday afternoon in late August 2001 and was impressed overall.
Logistics: A taxi from the central train station area will run approx. 30DM each way.

Pros:
Several attractive women (Range 6-8)
Did 3 of the attractive ones or "Drei mal Spass", this only cost 230DM (approx. $100!!) total
BBBJ would only have cost 50DM extra (or counted as 2 times) as best as I could make out
Called to make sure they wouldn't hassle a foreigner. They said they don't and they didn't!!

Cons:
Some women were less attractive (Range 3-5)
None of the women I chose kissed and all turned out to be Polish
Drinks cost extra, though only 5DM each

Summary: Good place that has a nice atmosphere, attractive women and a good price/value ratio. Yes, would go again, though I prefer to pay a bit more and go to the Sankt Augustine FKK Club NE of Bonn.

Sp

Rating: 
Votes: 2 (Vote!)

Posted on Friday, August 31, 2001 - 10:19 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

You basically experienced the same thing I've said all along. You can by the way find some women at Dolce Vita that kiss. SA you'll find that you get what you pay for and 99% of the women kiss. You should have taken a cab up to Bern's the sister club (entry is free if you pay to enter at SA). Katja I think is from Koenigsburg in Russia is a favorite if the chemistry is right. Does some creative stuff with her tongue to your dick. A semi massage to the tip by flicking her tongue and humming. Look for the tall, long haired Latvian gal with the nice large all natural brests. She kisses although her name I can't recall at the moment. (At Dolce Vita)

Odd that another poster had a negative experience at the same club not too long ago.

Norseman

Rating: 
Votes: 1 (Vote!)

Posted on Monday, November 26, 2001 - 4:38 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I plan to spend the coming Saturday at one of the FKK clubs in the Cologne/Dusseldorf area (coming on a day-trip by public transportation from Brussels). It seems like Dolce Vita is open on Saturdays. How is their service and selection these days? Would you recommend Dolce Vita rather than Babylon, which is the other alternative I know of that is open on Saturday and within easy travel distance from Brussels? Are there any particular girls at Dolce Vita you would recommend me to give a try (or stay away from)? I would be happy for your advise!

Sp

Posted on Tuesday, November 27, 2001 - 2:58 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Planet Happy Garden is actually in Oedt a small villiage near Kempen. See the map here

Dolce Vita Not per say a Full Service FKK club, price is the major advantage of this club. Women tend to be younger and more attractive at PHG but they're almost usually from eastern block countries. Dolce Vita charges 5dm per drink, PHG does not and beer is included free. Dolce Vita does have several good girls working, some are totally nude while others wear bikini's etc. They also have a sauna, tanning booth and snacks like cookies and things.

Babylon Once the premier club they've since downsized in talent and lost the majority of the top bookers. Due to the legal problems from a year ago they had several closures where the girls left for greener pastures. They're more of a Full service FKK club where you can expect french kissing, condomless oral, plenty of couch action, no rushing and more women that provide the extras such as anal, french total etc. Drinks are included, I don't think they have beer anymore. Hours tend to be short but they're not what they were a year ago. Many new faces with no history and things can get dull or strange as space is limited. Everyone tends to sit in the lounge on the top floor and stare at each other. The women sit in a group and sometimes the men also. Sauna and Tanning booth are the only options.

Planet Happy Garden
More of a bar where the girls stand around in lingerie or bikini's smoking and talking. Guys stand around in robes deciding who they'll select. Once you select you take the walk to the room and you make the choice between oral with or without condom. The girl most likely will try to get you to go without condom as she makes twice the money. One of the best bars with fruit juices, coffee machine, soft drinks, beer etc. Buffet is not served all the time only near lunch time and dinner, if your late most likely the food will be gone as the girls and guys often line up and eat till it's gone. Sometimes they even skip the meal all together (it's not serverd). Women are fairly young, 18-24 from Russia, Poland etc. couch action like I've said is rare to never. Watch your clock as some girls have been known to overcharge for time.

If you want a real FKK experience then do Babylon.

If you want the most sex for the least amount of money go to Dolce Vita.

If you want young women, a good bar and no couch action then Happy Garden will do.

Also look into Parksauna now that your going so far north, they have lots of couch action. 70dm entry, 150dm per session. Great bar as they're the sister club to Happy Garden. Girls are eager, friendly and often totally nude. Food is also served in the evenings. They're in Wegberg/Wildenrath

Planet Happy Garden is a good choice. Price wise Dolce Vita can't be beat. I was there last week and as usual for 240 dmarks I had 3 excellent sessions even one French Total for no extra charge. Margarita from Torino Italy is a great session as well as the new Thai gal with the perfect 10 body.

French kissing at Dolce Vita depends on you and the gal as I've had no problem getting french kissing while a friend did the same girl and was refused. This is normal at the smaller club or not FULL FKK service clubs. For example everyone gets french kissing usually at places like SA and Bernd's.

SP
Gold Contributor
Username: sp

Post Number: 212

Posted on Tuesday, February 26, 2002 - 9:37 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Dolce Vita is still the bargain of the club scene in the northern area with a cost of 130-190-230 depending on 1, 2 or 3 sessions. In fact they have a morning and evening happy hour rare of 99dm for only one session. I never seem to have a problem finding several girls that interest me their and the quality is usually above average. While most of the girls won’t french kiss and they usually go by 20 minute time periods as oppsed to 30-45 minute session you just can’t beat the prices. Dietzenbach south of Frankurt has also been a good deal but your less apt to find the stunning beauties of Oase or SA. You have to consider that with entrance fee and session cost you pay 200dm for one session at places like Atlantis and Oase. At Dietzenbach and Dolce Vita that gets you almost 3 sessions.

SP
Gold Contributor
Username: sp

Post Number: 232

Posted on Monday, March 11, 2002 - 1:29 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

This is nothing new for DV, I think you sum it up best with "you get what you pay for". I personally have no problems with this place and always include it on my list of places to visit. I attempt to visit when they first open around 11am and stay till around 7pm during the week. This way you take advantage of the special pricing and less competition. Im wondering if the Thai gal was Margie? She has a A+ body with a slightly fair face but none the less she is very sweet and talented. Free french total if she likes you. (at the 50 Euro rate you can't beat this)

You might also note that you get better service with the women you do repeat sessions with. If you want couch action then SA or Bernd's are on top of my list BUT you'll end up paying an entry fee (which you can avoid at DV) on top of the session fee which is almost double what you pay for at DV. Another tip might be to tell the girl to do two sessions back to back and double that 20 minute block to 40, after all it's only 50 Euro per pop.

Finally where else in the world can you find an international crowd of women, checked by the city health department, almost totally naked for you to select at 50 Euro for 20 minutes.

So reality sets in and your back in the USA paying $40-$50 for 30 minutes in a massage parlor plus having to tip $50-$100 for a total of $100-$150 of sex for actually less then 30 minutes of action and they've never even heard of couch action.

Selecting women by looks alone has often brought me poor service so I go by chemistry and look for the signs. The girl did you a favor by acting like a bitch and probably saved you some money. The ones I can't stand are the ones that are really nice till you get to the room and the action starts. You find out only then that they were a wrong choice. So you feel even worse having to shell out the money for a lousy session.

Visiting during peak times is a no-no even at Atlantis, Oase or SA. Too many guys means waiting for rooms, poor selection, shorter parties and women that are tired. This is another thing that takes research, it's not just weekends or evenings where you might expect it to be busy. Germans visit the clubs at different times then we do on the norm.

Charlie Wilson
Contributor
Username: Hairtrig

Post Number: 3

Posted on Friday, December 12, 2008 - 5:17 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I visited Dolce Vita (or now called City FKK) in September. It was a Sunday night so it was not very busy and I never had to wait for the girl I wanted. Everything said here is true but I would not hesitate to go back again next time I am in town.

The first girl was 70 Euros and every subsequent 40 Euros until after 8 PM when the price increased to 50 Euros (The cover charge is included with your first "program" so if you don't stay you don't pay)
Most girls do BBBJ, some do anal but some don't - be sure to ask first. BBBJTC is extra 25, Anal another 25 all listed on the menu at the front desk. The girls never try to rip you off.

I highly recommend Andrea who provided the best BBBJ in my life (so far!). She was very professional and very cooperative but I would not classify her as GFE nevertheless I would certainly see her again.

The lady at the desk was very kind and considerate - she helped me locate a lost item. All in all I had a very good experience there and would definitely recommend.

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration